Rug cleaning is a great household job. It is far from simply vacuuming and getting rid of soil that is certainly trapped in the rug fibers. When the dirt and grime is difficult to eradicate, you might like to seek the assistance of a professional rug cleaner specifically if you have wall to wall carpeting that can take hours to complete by yourself. However, for those who have made a decision to perform the cleaning yourself, we are glad to offer you seven great tips to consider in carpet cleaning:
1. Save time and energy by preparing ahead. Set up your rug washing supplies in one pail and use a protective gown, apron, face mask and gloves for cleaning.
2. Read thoroughly the directions on the carpet cleaning products first before using them. Always follow package guidelines to ensure safety.
3. Take out almost all of the home furniture and anything that blocks the rug surface. Let family members leave the area when you clean the carpet.
4. Vacuum the rug first to clear it of dirt that’s caught on the rug fibers.
5. Start cleaning from the surface farthest from the entrance. Should you use liquid rug cleaning shampoo, set up the vacuum as you finish a portion of the space. Do the vacuuming at once and then dry well.
6. Rug stains are typical so you need to spend time in cleaning the stains and grime. A great option is to use vinegar or baking soda paste that can easily remove dirt. You can use part vinegar and part water and place in a spray bottle; use this solution to soak the stain away.
7. Finish cleaning the rug and let everything dry before moving the furniture back.
It is not easy to do the carpet cleaning yourself. However, if you think that you are not satisfied with your work and if the spots are really tough, next time you can always consider hiring a professional carpet cleaner in Prince George, BC especially if you want to maintain the good quality of the rug you bought. Remember that professional rug cleaners have a lot of experience when it comes to the use of the right shampoo and other cleaning materials for any kinds of rugs. Find out more about a reliable rug cleaner in Prince George, BC. Contact HIGH TECH PROFESSIONAL CLEANING now and let them help you.